The library is connected to the German and international interlibrary loan system (Sigel: M336). As the library is not connected to any online ordering system for interlibrary loans (e.g. SFX-Server Bayern), interlibrary loan requests are still requested on the conventional three-part pink loan slip or by e-mail to email@example.com. As a reference library, we prefer to make works available for interlibrary loan that are not available or borrowable in other (universal) libraries.
The following requests cannot be processed:
- secondary literature available in the stacks of the reading room
- historical books (publication year up to 1950)
- books published in the last two years
- audio-visual media and books with CDs and DVDs
- movable books (e.g. pop-ups and pull-tabs)
- books with craft supplements and colouring books
- overly delicate or damaged books
Books requested over interlibrary loan can only be read in the reading room of the requesting library. No photocopying is permitted.
In addition to interlibrary loan, the library offers the service of document delivery, i.e. reproductions of book pages in the form of scans or copies. Please order reproductions using the form "Order Form Duplication Books" (see link below) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The prices for reproductions can be found in the information sheet "Price List Digitization Copies" (see link below).